- October 2nd 2018: It's been such a long time since I've updated my website! In any case, Sam Flanders and I are pleased to present a report for public consumption on the basic findings from a study on Rohingya refugee construction workers in Malaysia conducted from May till August 2018. You can find the report here. Academic papers to follow (hopefully sooner than later!).
- April 12th 2018: My second column in The Edge was published. It's about platforms, network effects, competition, and market power, I highlight the negative consequences of a world with many large economic entities on small countries like Malaysia. Check it out here.
- January 8th 2018: The Edge Malaysia Weekly published an article that I wrote on social status and brain drain. You can check it out here.
- December 12th 2017: I have confirmed my attendance as a speaker at UKM for January 18th of next year. I will speaking on the role of higher education in the era of globalization. I will also you a little bit about my institution, Asia School of Business. For more information, see the poster below and here.
- June 18th 2017: The Chronicle of Higher Education published a piece I wrote on the challenges that women face in overcoming the academic "two-body problem". You may read it here: https://goo.gl/jXydTT.